Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 2

Back.  Back doing what so many people do on a nightly basis.  I was at the gym.  I checked in, changed and went out to do my nightly workout.   As I walked down the ramp to the fitness floor I noticed Ms Broken Car on a machine.  She was absorbed in a workout, ear buds turned up to some TV channel in front of her.  

I'm not a dude with a ton of game.  But, I just strolled by her machine hoping she'd see me on the way to my workout.  She looked down at me and smiled and said hi.  She kept working out and I figured well..best to leave her alone and let her do her thing.   I headed into the weight pit to work out.   Working out in the pit, I look up and see her working out, engaged on the treadmill to some TV channel.

A few times she caught me looking at her and I just smiled. She did look back and gave me a smile. If you're a dude, that gives you something to grasp on too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment