Monday, August 16, 2010

Hi, my name is John

My name isn't really John but I thought it fitting.

You've seen me before.  I'm Mr Joe Average.  I grew up in a conventional nuclear family in the suburbs.  My parents are married, I suppose somewhat happily.  I have siblings.  I graduated from high school and then university.  I dated women and had serious long term relationships where I lived with them.  As with too many modern relationships they all failed.  I won't speculate why, that is not why I'm here.  After university I found a stable job.  I tucked in my shirt and looked and dressed like a respectable citizen.  I drive an average car and have nice hardwood floors.  On the weekends I like sitting around in my boxers or walking to the pub for a pint of beer and wings.  You've seen me before.

So you're saying what the deal?  What's so different about you?  What's unique about me is that this rather "normal" guy is dating a prostitute and I like it.  I'm sure some of you are thinking "who wouldn't want to date a hooker, you get hot sex all the time".  That's not the case at all.  As you'll see in the coming posts this has nothing to do with sex.

So let's begin

No comments:

Post a Comment