Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friday: So whatcha doing

The end of the week came and I figured I'd hit the gym again.  Pulling into the parking lot I scanned the cars hoping to see that broken down car ;-)   Sure enough, it was parked where it was usually parked.   For whatever reason, tonight was the night I had more game/mojo than normal and when I strolled in, I decided rather than lifting weights I'd go for a jog.  At the time I'd just recovered from a bout of 'the crutches' so I wasn't going to send anyone into awe over my athletic ability.  Not wanting to see creepy, I took the treadmill 2 spots away versus next to her. 

Being a guy sucks.  You always have to make the first move and you face rejection.  She saw me and thankfully said hello.  After a casual bit of chat, I asked her what her plans were for the night.  She replied that she was just going home and going to watch TV.  I said well I didn't have much to do and was hoping to go out but no one was available...SO...she was free to come along, I'd happily pay for her coffee or drink if she drank.  I was almost stunned when she said "OK".   We agreed to go for coffee at a local coffee house but she would go change and I'd go home and shower.   She also agreed I could pick her up at her place...

Little did I know I'd just asked out a former sex professional on a date.  LOL. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Unless I hear otherwise, I'd like to link it to a website I'm working on gathering all this help & info together.

    ReplyDelete